V I B R A T I O N & S O U N D Services & Sales Pte Ltd
Services & Sales Pte Ltd
specialist in machinery vibration products, services & training since 1979
42 Years of Expertise in Solving Machinery Vibration Problems
Vibration Monitoring for Industrial Application (Hansford)
BEST PRICE MATCH - Get the best price here for your use of vibration sensors for your next condition monitoring project. We are offering the best prices for our Hansford Sensors models HS-100, HS-170 and HS-150 (top exit and side exit) and HS-420 (top exit) range of vibration accelerometers. Contact us at s a l e s @ v i b r a t i o n . c o m . s g for your best price today.
i) HS-100 Top Exit Model here
ii) HS-100S Side Exit Model here
iii) HS-150 Top Exit Model here
iv) HS-150S Side Exit Model here
vii) HS-420 Top Exit Model here
The Hansford Sensors range of accelerometers, transmitters and vibration sensors, together with a comprehensive range of options, are designed for use in many different industries including Oil and Gas.
These products enable maintenance engineers to monitor vibration levels of large pumps, diesel engines, fans, compressors, motors, drilling rigs and all types of rotating machinery in upstream, midstream and refining facilities.
Check out our Oil and Gas brochure here for more information.
Other applications :-
- In the metals industry, Hansford vibration sensors and 4-20mA vibration transmitters (loop powered sensors) protect key assets, including rolling mills and cooling towers
- In pharmaceuticals, the complete fan and motor assemblies in air handling units are protected by Hansford vibration sensors
- In wind power, Hansford accelerometers prevent damage and keep turbines turning in all weathers
- In marine applications Hansford sensors are used to monitor cargo pumps, turbochargers, Azipods and ventilation fans to avoid machine failure and delays
- In paper mills Hansford industrial accelerometers are built to withstand aggressive conditions for total reliability
- In the mining and quarrying sector, pumps, crushers and conveyors are monitored by Hansford Sensors
- In the food and drink industry Hansford accelerometers monitor mixers, centrifuges, ovens, fans and conveyors
- In the cement sector Hansford vibration sensors and 4-20mA vibration transmitters (LPS) are used in critical condition monitoring systems on kilns, crushers, mills and silos
Tough and built to last, Hansford vibration sensors and systems deliver precision measurements time after time, under the most demanding conditions, helping customers improve the reliability, performance and profitability of their manufacturing and process systems.
Please email your enquiry to s a l e s @ v i b r a t i o n . c o m . s g