V I B R A T I O N & S O U N D Services & Sales Pte Ltd
Services & Sales Pte Ltd
specialist in machinery vibration products, services & training since 1979
42 Years of Expertise in Solving Machinery Vibration Problems
Vibration Portable Handheld Shaker
The ReferenceMate REF2500 handheld shaker allows the technician and engineer to quickly and easily check the operation and set-up of accelerometers and velocity sensors in the field. This ensures confidence in the entire measurement chain before beginning expensive tests and calibration. The REF2500 promotes continuous cost savings through affordability and steady equipment performance.
No conversions, no calculations
Check acceleration and velocity measurements with no imperial-metric conversions - no extra steps and no calculations. Frequency and measurement type (peak or RMS) can be selected at the push of a button.
- 61.4 Hz for imperial measurements: 1 g (acceleration) equivalent to 1 in/sec (velocity)
- 100.0 Hz to simulate standard calibration conditions
- 159.2 Hz for metric measurements: 9.81 m/sec2 (acceleration) equivalent to 9.81 mm/sec (velocity)
ReferenceMate is designed with multiple features that ensure accurate readings and proper operation. LED indicators activate if battery levels are low or if the unit is overloaded. A built-in reference accelerometer maintains a 1 g test level for sensors weighing up to 250 grams.
Rugged and portable
- Keyring and caribiner easily attaches to belt loops or tool belts
- Carrying case with shoulder strap organizes accessories for easy transport
- Battery life of up to 40 continuous hours allows extensive tests
Accessories for every application
The ReferenceMate 2510 industrial kit is ideal for use with sensors monitoring manufacturing equipment and rotating machinery.
REF2510 includes :-
- Handheld shaker REF2500
- Calibration sheet
- ¼-28 to ¼-28 stud compatible with most industrial accelerometers
- AA batteries
- Belt clip
- Carrying case with foam insert
More information :-
Please email your enquiry to s a l e s @ v i b r a t i o n . c o m . s g